Thursday 8 October 2015

Media Task Sheet (Questionnaire)

  • Which daily newspapers (if any) do you read?

If I was to read a newspaper ( I Don't because I prefer to read it online) I would either read the Daily Mail or The evening standard. This is because these newspapers support both sides and from there I can form my own opinion. 

  • What sections of newspapers do you turn to first, and why?

I Usually read the sports at the back or the front 14 pages. I don't know why but I like reading about the people with problems. Makes me feel better. 

  • What sections do you never read, and why?

I never read the jokes because they usually make me cringe or wish I didn't buy the paper at all. 


  • What kinds of stories do you usually read and why?
Like Isaid before Iusually read the part where people are complaining or moaning as to me, that is the most humorous part.

  • Do you, or someone else, buy the newspaper you read? 
Sometimes its in the schools library or on the seat on the bus. I occasionally buy it. Depends where I'm going, who with and for how long.  

Magazines

  • What magazines (if any) do you buy regularly?  Why?
I don't buy magazines.However, when I was 10 I used to buy "PlayStation Weekly"

Television

  • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching television?              
Too Much.
  • What times of day do you usually watch television? 
From 7.30 am - 7.45 am, 6.30pm - 11.00pm (with intervals in between times)
  • What programmes do you like best and why?
Comedy and documentary. This is because although I like a laugh, I like to learn and documentaries are interesting.
  • Do you watch alone or with others?
Alone and with others. depends on what time. 
  • If you watch with others, who decides what you will watch?
EastEnders or Simpsons. 

Cinema

  • What films, if any, have you seen in the cinema in the last month?
Bad Neighbours, Inbetweeners 2.
  • What films have you seen in other places – for example, through rental, satellite film channels (free or otherwise) or through video-on-demand?
Bad neighbours, 7 Phsycopaths, Skyfall, Tarzan (Via Netflix)
  • Who else watched the films with you?
Me mostly. Sometimes my little brother.
  • Who decided what films to watch?
Me. My Netflix. My Call.

Internet

  • How often do you access the internet?
Through My Phone, My Laptop, My Tablet, My PS3,4 and Computer.
  • Where do you access the internet?  At home, at college or school, or at work?
Home, School and on the go. 
  • What are the main sites that you access?
YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google And TMZ
  • What are the main reasons for accessing these sites – for example, for information, to make purchases, communicate with friends or for entertainment?
Mostly entertainment.  But sometimes I communicate with friends or make online purchases
  • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst accessing the internet?
Listen to music, Talk to friends, Play Playstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment